The Power of Centralized Cloud Management
Managing a multi-site video surveillance system? Don’t let out-of-date camera firmware expose you to unnecessary risk.
Experience centralized cloud management with Aimetis Enterprise Manager™ (AEM).
AEM lets you streamline IT operations through unified health monitoring and settings management, while automating software and firmware updates. It’s ideally suited for installations with Aimetis Symphony™ video management software (VMS), R-Series Network Video Recorders (NVRs), E-Series physical security appliances (PSAs), and Thin Clients.
You can quickly identify offline cameras, storage failures, and CPU and memory threshold violations with an intuitive web-based console and email status summaries. Limit the need for onsite technicians by controlling systems from one central interface. You can also reduce risk with automated camera password updates, and increase compliance with the ability to explicitly define settings, which cannot be changed locally.
Enjoy a lower total cost of ownership through reduced upfront configuration and ongoing administration time with AEM, freeing up resources to manage other areas of your deployment.
Let’s revolutionize how you manage IT operations. That’s the power of AEM.
Email email@example.com or call 1-800-AIMETIS today to speak with a representative.
- Centralized Symphony VMS Administration
- AEM allows administrators to manage settings across many servers in distributed network environments. Policy Templates allow for standardization of commonly configured items. Precedence ensures that settings explicitly defined by Enterprise Manager cannot be changed by local server administrators.
- System Health Dashboard
- Monitor availability and health metrics for VMS servers, server farms, and cameras. You can also track sever CPU, memory, and storage use. A web-based dashboard provides on-demand access to deployment-wide system status, and health summary reports can be automatically emailed to administrators.
- AEM provides a cloud platform for VMS server software release management. Major and minor version upgrades and device pack updates can be scheduled to be installed immediately or within a specified change window.
- Cloud Backup
- Through AEM, Symphony server configurations can be periodically backed up to the cloud. In the event of misconfiguration or catastrophic server failure, settings can be easily restored.
- AEM Bridge
- AEM Bridge is a purpose-built hardware device that is deployed on-premises. It works in conjunction with AEM to facilitate advanced camera management. With a compact footprint and powered by PoE, the Bridge makes efficient use of space and power. In distributed surveillance networks, one AEM Bridge will typically be required per site.
- Camera Management
- AEM significantly reduces the effort required to manage distributed network cameras. Using AEM Bridge, cameras are automatically discovered and inventoried. Camera firmware can be centrally updated from the cloud, without the need for on-site personnel. AEM automates camera password update policies, reducing risk and easing best practice adoption.