Aimetis Corp. is a dynamic, growing company with a bright future and has offices in Waterloo (Canada) and Frankfurt (Germany). We are seeking driven individuals who thrive in entrepreneurial, high growth environments.
Our current job opportunities are listed below.
As a member of the QA team, you will work with developers to design and execute test cases. Tasks and deliverables change quickly, so we are looking for someone who is flexible and adjusts to shifting priorities. This position offers an exciting opportunity to use your technical, analytical and people skills to drive our product forward.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you would be expected to:
- Perform functional and regression testing
- Track test progress and convey results
- Set up test environments
- Actively participate in daily scrum meetings
- Ensure test coverage by finding defects and verifying fixes
- Apply best practices for testing
The ideal candidate must:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in Software Development or Quality Assurance (co-op experience counts) in a Windows .NET environment
- Have a Degree or Diploma or equivalent in a related field
- Possess a genuine interest in testing, career progression and improving personal QA knowledge
- Be Flexible and independent
- Be able to learn quickly
- Have solid analytical and organizational skills
- Have good time management skills
- Have Outstanding attention to detail
- Be able to follow process and recommend process improvements
- Have excellent communication in written and spoken English, and be able to effectively communicate ideas to others.
An ideal candidate would have experience with some or all of the following:
- Applying QA principles in an Agile environment
- Running or writing automated tests
- Executing performance tests
- Writing SQL queries
- Using virtual environments
- IP Video Cameras
Aimetis thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applications may be submitting in PDF format, by email, to email@example.com.
No agencies please.