Aimetis Corp. develops and markets Intelligent Video software and services for physical security and business intelligence applications worldwide. With offices in Waterloo, Canada, Frankfurt, Germany and Shanghai, China, Aimetis is an innovative market leader for video analytics and Open IP-Surveillance software. Aimetis products are sold through channel partners in over 100 countries and have won numerous industry awards. It is seeking driven individuals who thrive in entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high growth environment.
Our current job opportunities are listed below.
Brazil - São Paulo
Reporting to the Global Manager of Services and Support, the Product Support Specialist is responsible for first and second line support of the Aimetis suite of products. In addition to supporting a variety of simple and complex customer environments, this role may also require tasks such as setting up testing environments, attending customer sites for installation or post-installation support.
- Create cases for technical support issues requested by phone, email, and web
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for all Aimetis products
- Thoroughly document all interactions using the case management system
- Reproduce software defects and document them in detail
- Report feature requests as given by customers
- Manage customer relationships providing timely, knowledgeable and professional customer service
- Regularly contribute technical content to the Knowledgebase
- Provide assistance to internal groups with technical product questions
- Keep current with new industry technologies and practices
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
- High level of self-motivation and Initiative
- Passion for technology
- Multitasking with priority
- Strongly developed analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7)
- Microsoft Databases (SQL Server 2005 / 2008)
- Data Storage Technologies
- Fluent in English
- College diploma in computer sciences or equivalent experience is required.
- Computers and Software (5 years)
- Customer Support (3 years)
- Technical Support (1 year)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SysInternals
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Technical Writing
- Virtualization (VMware, Microsoft Virtual PC)
- Wireshark, or other network analysis tools
- Fluent in: Chinese, German, Spanish, French, or any other widely-spoken language
Aimetis thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No agencies please.
Applications may be submitted in MS Word or PDF format, by email, to email@example.com.