Aimetis Corp. develops and markets Intelligent Video software and services for physical security and business intelligence applications worldwide. With offices in Waterloo, Canada, Frankfurt, Germany and Shanghai, China, Aimetis is an innovative market leader for video analytics and Open IP-Surveillance software. Aimetis products are sold through channel partners in over 100 countries and have won numerous industry awards. It is seeking driven individuals who thrive in entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high growth environment.
Our current job opportunities are listed below.
Brazil - São Paulo
Reporting to the Global Manager of Services and Support, the Product Support Specialist is responsible for first and second line support of the Aimetis suite of products. In addition to supporting a variety of simple and complex customer environments, this role may also require tasks such as setting up testing environments, attending customer sites for installation or post-installation support.
- Create cases for technical support issues requested by phone, email, and web
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for all Aimetis products
- Thoroughly document all interactions using the case management system
- Reproduce software defects and document them in detail
- Report feature requests as given by customers
- Manage customer relationships providing timely, knowledgeable and professional customer service
- Regularly contribute technical content to the Knowledgebase
- Provide assistance to internal groups with technical product questions
- Keep current with new industry technologies and practices
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
- High level of self-motivation and Initiative
- Passion for technology
- Multitasking with priority
- Strongly developed analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7)
- Microsoft Databases (SQL Server 2005 / 2008)
- Data Storage Technologies
- Fluent in English
- College diploma in computer sciences or equivalent experience is required.
- Computers and Software (5 years)
- Customer Support (3 years)
- Technical Support (1 year)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SysInternals
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Technical Writing
- Virtualization (VMware, Microsoft Virtual PC)
- Wireshark, or other network analysis tools
- Fluent in: Chinese, German, Spanish, French, or any other widely-spoken language
Aimetis thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No agencies please.
Applications may be submitted in MS Word or PDF format, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Sales, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for the sales of Aimetis products and services in Canada. The RSM, Canada must be self-motivated with a proven track record in sales with a strong technical background in the security or IT industry. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the Canadian security industry. The role is responsible for the execution of the Aimetis sales and marketing strategies which includes achievement of booking targets, recruitment of Distribution and System Integration partners, specifying of Aimetis product with regional Consultants and implementing marketing programs in the region. Working directly with Aimetis partners in the region, the candidate will carry an individual sales quota for the assigned territory and compensation will be a combination of base salary and commission.
- Attainment of Sales Booking targets for the region
- Account management of channel distributors and system integrators in the region
- Managing annual calendar of marketing events and sales-related programs for the region
- Regular sales and product presentations both through WebEx and face-to-face
- Pipeline management and sales forecasting activities through SFDC
- Resolving inbound calls from customers in the region on both technical and sales related issues
- Attendance of regional tradeshows, partner events and end-customer visits as needed
- Attendance in regular phones meetings and semi-annual sales conference with VP Global Sales and teammates.
- Serve as the primary sales contact for the region
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 7 years in a sales and sales management with proven track record of over achievement of quota
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing a sales territory preferably within the security industry
- Strong skills in written and oral communication in English. Language skills in French would be considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate at all levels
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects at any given time
- Ideal candidate would be in the GTA or west
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Aimetis thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applications may be submitting in PDF format, by email, to email@example.com.