Aimetis Corp. develops and markets Intelligent Video software and services for physical security and business intelligence applications worldwide. With offices in Waterloo, Canada, Frankfurt, Germany and Shanghai, China, Aimetis is an innovative market leader for video analytics and Open IP-Surveillance software. Aimetis products are sold through channel partners in over 100 countries and have won numerous industry awards. It is seeking driven individuals who thrive in entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high growth environment.
Our current job opportunities are listed below.
Brazil - São Paulo
Reporting to the Global Manager of Services and Support, the Product Support Specialist is responsible for first and second line support of the Aimetis suite of products. In addition to supporting a variety of simple and complex customer environments, this role may also require tasks such as setting up testing environments, attending customer sites for installation or post-installation support.
- Create cases for technical support issues requested by phone, email, and web
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for all Aimetis products
- Thoroughly document all interactions using the case management system
- Reproduce software defects and document them in detail
- Report feature requests as given by customers
- Manage customer relationships providing timely, knowledgeable and professional customer service
- Regularly contribute technical content to the Knowledgebase
- Provide assistance to internal groups with technical product questions
- Keep current with new industry technologies and practices
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
- High level of self-motivation and Initiative
- Passion for technology
- Multitasking with priority
- Strongly developed analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7)
- Microsoft Databases (SQL Server 2005 / 2008)
- Data Storage Technologies
- Fluent in English
- College diploma in computer sciences or equivalent experience is required.
- Computers and Software (5 years)
- Customer Support (3 years)
- Technical Support (1 year)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SysInternals
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Technical Writing
- Virtualization (VMware, Microsoft Virtual PC)
- Wireshark, or other network analysis tools
- Fluent in: Chinese, German, Spanish, French, or any other widely-spoken language
Aimetis thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No agencies please.
Applications may be submitted in MS Word or PDF format, by email, to email@example.com.
Canada - Waterloo
As a member of the QA team, you will work with developers to design and execute automated and manual test cases. Tasks and deliverables change quickly, so we are looking for someone who is flexible and adjusts to shifting priorities. This position offers an exciting opportunity to use your technical, analytical and people skills to drive our products forward.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you would be expected to:
- Perform automated and manual functional, performance, scalability, and regression testing for numerous hardware and software products
- Track test progress and convey results
- Set up test environments
- Actively participate in daily scrum meetings
- Ensure test coverage by finding defects and verifying fixes
- Apply best practices for testing
The ideal candidate must:
- Have at least 3 years of experience working in Software Development or Quality Assurance (co-op experience counts) in a Windows .NET environment
- Have a Degree or Diploma or equivalent in a related field
- Possess a genuine interest in testing, career progression and improving personal QA knowledge
- Be flexible and independent
- Be able to learn quickly
- Have solid analytical and organizational skills
- Have good time management skills
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Be able to follow process and recommend process improvements
- Have excellent communication in written and spoken English, and be able to effectively communicate ideas to others.
An ideal candidate would have experience with some or all of the following:
- Applying QA principles in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Running and/or writing automated tests
- Executing performance tests
- Writing SQL queries
- Using virtual environments
- IP Video Cameras
Aimetis thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applications may be submitting in Word or PDF format, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No new agencies please.