Aimetis Corp. develops and markets Intelligent Video software and services for physical security and business intelligence applications worldwide. With offices in Waterloo, Canada, Frankfurt, Germany and Shanghai, China, Aimetis is an innovative market leader for video analytics and Open IP-Surveillance software. Aimetis products are sold through channel partners in over 100 countries and have won numerous industry awards. It is seeking driven individuals who thrive in entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high growth environment.
Our current job opportunities are listed below.
Canada - Waterloo
Aimetis is a software company offering integrated intelligent video management solutions for security surveillance and business intelligence applications. The company is a global leader in intelligent video technology and is propelling the adoption of video analytics as an integral component of video management solutions. Aimetis products are based on innovative, open technologies that provide customers with a single platform for migrating from analog video to intelligent IP video solutions.
Aimetis is a Canadian-based company, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario. It is recognized by industry analysts, resellers, and end-customers for its product innovation and commitment to excellence. Our solutions are sold through distributors and certified partners in over 100 countries.
- Develop and maintain web applications using the Microsoft stack
- Work with external consultants and internal stakeholders to develop web properties and digital marketing projects across all channels
- Develop and manage the partner portal
- Help influence and implement corporate SEO strategy
- Ensure adherence to Google analytics best practices
- Integrate digital marketing properties with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Experience developing web applications for the ASP.net framework in C#
- Microsoft SQL Server experience including writing stored procedures
- Experience with PHP
- Knowledge of IIS and Microsoft Windows configuration and maintenance
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Experience with source control (e.g. Subversion)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles ensuring applications adhere to them
- Web service development experience
- Solid experience of Google analytics, Salesforce and marketing automation system integration
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or similar)
- Desire to be a strong member of an even stronger team
Advantages (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with DevExpress controls
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Completion of projects using ASP.net Web Forms and ASP.net MVC
- Understanding of XML and XML transformations
- Knowledge of Jquery
- Experience with modern best practices: SCRUM, Agile
- Mobile device interoperation/development (Android, iPhone/iPad)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- UX design
Applications may be submitting in PDF format, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aimetis thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
No new agencies please.