Aimetis Announces Symphony 6.11
New Release Simplifies IT Challenges for Customers Globally with New Features for Server Management and Security
Waterloo, Canada - 2013-03-21
Aimetis Corp., a global leader in intelligent IP video management software, today announced Aimetis Symphony™ 6.11, the latest version of the company’s intelligent video management software. Aimetis Symphony delivers an all-in-one solution for video management, video analytics, system integration and alarm management.
In response to customer needs, Aimetis is introducing new features aimed at helping organizations simplify IT through greater automation and reporting, in addition to many other new features and improvements.
Top new capabilities include:
- Client & Server Device Packs – Automatically deploy device packs to clients by uploading device pack to server. Needed when clients connect to multicast video.
- CPU Overload Protection in Server Farms – Automatically move cameras to other underutilized servers within server farm.
- Enhanced User Monitoring – List users viewing any camera.
- Enhanced Security – Windows Active Directory-based authentication compatible with stricter Kerberos encryption schemes such as AES-256 as well as support for cross-domain authentication.
- Restrict Concurrent Logins – Optionally force logoff when users login to another terminal.
- Analytic Improvements – Object Classification, Improved people counting and auto PTZ tracking.
- 2-way Audio – In addition to recording audio, operators can talk through network cameras.
- BETA Video Analytic – Face detection used in search to improve video review process.
Aimetis Symphony 6.11 is available worldwide for download at www.aimetis.com in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. Customers with Aimetis Symphony 6.10 or older may require a valid maintenance agreement to upgrade their servers.
Aimetis Symphony 6.11 for Aimetis E-Series Physical Security Appliances is expected to be available in calendar Q2 2013.
Aimetis, a Senstar company, simplifies the management of network video for security surveillance by offering smart solutions with the lowest total cost of ownership for our connected world. Combining an industry leading video management system with integrated analytics and centralized management in the cloud, Aimetis delivers the most scalable and easiest to use video management platform on the market. Founded in 2003, Aimetis has established itself as a global leader in intelligent video management from its headquarters in Waterloo, Canada. Aimetis has distributors and certified partners in over 100 countries and serves a variety of industries, including retail, transportation, and others.
+1 (519) 746-8888 x268